The 2020 Pastorate Cohort is underway! Six pastorates have begun the work of studying and reflecting upon the challenges and opportunities for disciple-making that God has laid before them. Despite still being in the midst of a pandemic, these pastorates have recognized the unique opportunity that the current situation has given us to prepare now to “bounce forward, not bounce back” once the pandemic recedes. By strategically considering how God is calling us to shine the light of Christ in dark days as well as brighter ones, these pastorates bear witness to the great hope we have in Jesus and the promise that his Spirit is with us always, guiding our steps along the path of missionary discipleship.
The 2020 Pastorate Cohort includes:
- St. Peter (Oakland) (Fr. Tom Gills, pastor)
- St. Ann (Hagerstown) (Msgr. Bruce Jarboe, pastor)
- St. John (Westminster) (Fr. Mark Bialek, pastor)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Ellicott City) (Fr. Mike Triplett, pastor)
- St. Agnes – St. William of York (Catonsville) (Fr. Isaac Makovo, pastor)
- St. Ursula (Parkville) (Fr. Jason Worley, pastor)