This week’s “Parish Table Talk”: a video with the Archbishop for the Year of Mercy, MAC Worship program, Jan. 1 and Epiphany celebrations; plus this Thursday’s Blog post.
Watch for this Thursday’s Post:
What if Every Weekend Were Like Christmas? by Mike Downes, Director of the Monsignor O’Dwyer Retreat House.
Parish Table Talk
- If you missed this earlier, check out Archbishop Lori along with the Knights of Columbus performing a corporal work of mercy for children in West Baltimore:
- There is still plenty of time to register for the MAC! Are you involved in liturgy planning? Are you a music minister? Then you should check out the worship track, featuring well known Catholic musicians such as John Angotti, David Haas, Chris de Silva and others. Encourage members of your parish music ministry to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!
- On this the 5th day of the Christmas octave, we hear again Pope Francis’ homily from Sunday, the feast of the Holy Family, when he speaks of “the domestic pilgrimage of daily family life.”
- Why is January 1st a Holy Day of Obligation? And don’t forget it’s also the World Day of Peace. How are you planning the celebration at your parish?
- As your parish and family prepare for Epiphany, consider celebrating with a household blessing.
Questions? Feedback? Please leave a comment below.