This week’s “Parish Table Talk”: a link to the missed blog posts; MAC week is here; RCIA announcement; Thoughts on ministering to young adults; GIVEN video; plus this Thursday’s blog post.
Watch for this Thursday’s post
The Choice Before Us: Safety or Health, by John Romanowsky, Executive Director of the Department of Evangelization
Parish Table Talk
• Didn’t receive the past Be Missionary Disciples posts? Due to a technical problem, the last few blog posts were not sent to your email inboxes. Here are links for you to check out last week’s Mission Matters (including the announcement of two new team members), a blog post from Julie Grace Males and a blog post from Stacey Golden.
• It’s MAC 2017 Week! We are very excited to welcome you and many others to the Mid-Atlantic Congress this week! If you haven’t downloaded the MAC app yet, that will help you during your time at the conference. We are all working and praying that this Congress will be a great time of networking, learning, renewal and a springboard for growth in our parishes throughout the Archdiocese.
• Reminder to Parish Coordinators of RCIA: Registration for the Combined Rite of Election and Call to Continuing Conversion is currently open. You may register online at: http://www.archbalt.org/evangelization/worship/2017-reg.cfm . Please contact Julie Grace Males at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 410-547-5403) for more information.
• Ministering to those in their 20s: This article in the New York Times came out last week with some interesting statistics on young 20 somethings and their living situations. It is important for us as pastoral ministers to keep this in mind when ministering to and with this age group. What are some ways to reach out to young 20 somethings with this knowledge?
• GIVEN Retreat Video: As you promote the GIVEN retreats with couples at your parish, share this video about the retreats: