This week’s “Parish Table Talk”: Holy Door Passports; Best Lent Ever; How Can Mercy Bring out the Best in Your Marriage; MAC Mega Workshops and Transitions (Edward Herrera and Rachel Harkins Ullman), plus this Thursday’s Blog post.
Watch for this Thursday’s Post:
Just One Step to a More Generous Community by Abby Kibler, Coordinator of Discipleship Formation.
Parish Table Talk
- Holy Door Passports and More! We are pleased to provide you printable passports that you can share with your families to invite them to visit our Archdiocesan holy doors during this Year of Mercy. There are also resources on what to do when visiting a holy door. You can download and print the passport that directs them to the eight churches designated by Archbishop Lori as special pilgrimage sites. You can print and fold these passports and send them home with children, or direct their parents to the site. For parishes that cannot afford copies, please contact the Division of Catechetical and Pastoral Formation (410-547-5405). We will try to assist you with the printing. Let us know what you think of these resources!
- Best Lent Ever! Building on their success of the Best Advent Ever, Dynamic Catholic has great ideas for your parish for Lent. Let us know if you use any of their resources!
- How can Mercy Bring Out the Best in your Marriage? The USCCB has just reviewed a new book – Intimate Graces – about the Year of Mercy and Marriage.
New This year – Mega Workshops: Want to listen to Jeff Cavins, Fr. Frank Donio or Kerry Weber? Plan on attending the mega workshops at the MAC on Thursday afternoon!
- Edward Herrera, our new Director of Marriage and Family Life starts working with us this Thursday, January 14th.
- Rachel Harkins Ullman has transitioned from the Department of Schools at the Catholic Center to a position at a Catholic school in her neighborhood so she can be closer to her daughter.
Questions? Feedback? Please leave a comment below.