This week’s “Parish Table Talk”: New ArchBalt website, Keepers resources added, Pentecost video, Radical hospitality video, Catholic Center summer hours; plus this Thursday’s blog post.
Watch for this Thursday’s post:
Sacrament and Solidarity, by Natasha Wilson, Coordinator of Education and Outreach, Office of Respect Life
Parish Table Talk
• ArchBalt website: You may have noticed the new face of the Archbalt.org website. We have just launched it and are in “Phase One” still, so it is a work in progress. We’ll be continuing to update and make changes and we transition to the new site. If you are looking for a page or some information and having trouble finding it, do not hesitate to call or email us.
• Keepers resources added: There are new videos and resources that have been added to help respond to questions from the Netflix series “The Keepers” released earlier this month. The archbalt.org homepage contains new video interviews, and from there you can find links to more resources including FAQs and a letter from the Archbishop.
• Pentecost video: Looking for a good teaching tool to talk about Pentecost? Consider sharing this short video. Have other resources you have found to teach about Pentecost? Let us know in the comments below.
• Radical hospitality video: This video was recently shared by some colleagues, and perhaps it can be a catalyst for reflection and conversation around your parish.
• Catholic Center summer hours: Starting today, the Catholic Center has switched to it’s summer hours. The building will be closed every Friday throughout the summer beginning June 2nd concluding September 1st. Standard operational hours for the Catholic Center will be 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.