This week’s “Parish Table Talk”: 2018 Synod of Bishops; Holy Doors Deaf Catholic Pilgrimage; plus this Thursday’s blog post.
Watch for this Thursday’s Post:
“I Was Naked And You Clothed Me” by Stacy Golden, Coordinator of Pastoral Care
• Bishop’s 2018 Synod: The Pope has focused the Synod for next year around Youth, Vocation, and Discernment. Looking within our parishes, what’s the state of our youth and vocations efforts? Are we effectively helping youth to discover their life’s plan through faith and discernment?
• Holy Doors Deaf Catholic Pilgrimage: This is an event designed for the Deaf Catholic Community of the Archdiocese of Baltimore with the special goal of learning about the Holy Doors in this Jubilee Year of Mercy. It will take place on Sunday, October 30th at the beautiful Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
- 12:45 p.m: Learn about Holy Doors for the Year of Mercy
- 1:30 p.m: Mass with Fr. Bernie Carman, S.A.C. (Signing priest)
- 3:00 p.m: Tour – guided tours of historic homes and grounds of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
Sign Language interpreters will be provided and a video with closed captioning. Thank you for sharing this information with your Deaf and Hard of Hearing community!