Kerygma 4 Kids
Kerygma 4 Kids is a new evangelization tool for children that proclaims the Good News of Jesus Christ in a unique and engaging way.
Through Kerygma 4 Kids, children will experience the nearness of God and come to understand the cross of Christ in a deep and personal way. Kerygma 4 Kids will lead the children into a deeper friendship with the risen Christ and equip them to share the Good News with others.
Structure and purpose
Kerygma 4 Kids contains one evangelization lesson for each grade. It was developed to help you incorporate evangelization into your current faith formation program. Each grade-level lesson proclaims the basic gospel message through a unique theme which can be viewed below.
Elements of Each Lesson
Each grade-level lesson:
- helps children discover God’s personal love for them
- includes guided meditations on Sacred Scripture to help children encounter the risen Christ
- presents an age-appropriate proclamation of the kerygma—the Good News of Christ’s salvific work
- includes animated videos and engaging activities that reinforce the Gospel message
- includes an invitation to open their hearts to a personal friendship with Jesus Christ
- provides the language to help children share the Good News with others
Kerygma 4 Kids is a perfect way to weave evangelization into your faith formation program or Catholic school religion curriculum. The 60-minute lesson can be used to kick-off the school year or to begin the season of Lent. Kerygma 4 Kids can also be used in a retreat setting or as a supplement to a Vacation Bible School program. It’s only 1 class on 1 day, any month of the year!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!