BeMissionaryDisciples.com insists on a civil and respectful dialogue on our website. From politics to liturgy, American Catholics are divided on many issues, but we aim to create space online where all perspectives are welcome. It is our hope that all visitors contribute their views and that no one person or group dominates the conversation.
In order to maintain an open but still welcoming forum for debate, we ask that visitors regulate themselves by these three simple rules. Should we determine that a comment violates these rules, the comment will be deleted. All comments should be:
Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with the Catholic Church or the Archdiocese of Baltimore. However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks/inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- Content/comments off topic
- Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack a person
- Promotion of services, products, political organizations/agendas
- Information that is factually incorrect
Comments left by others on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Archdiocese of Baltimore.